You are allowed to use Power BI UI Kit in unlimited projects. This includes commercial projects, client work, and personal projects such as dashboards and apps. Just don't resell the files, use them in a product that you're selling, publish them online, or distribute them for free.
You may share the files with your team members or other users only if you've bought the team license. If you need to upgrade your license, contact me.
By purchasing Power BI UI Kit ("Item") you are being granted a license to use this file for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work ("Item").
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An end product is one of the following
For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, the item is package of UI elements and the End Product is your unique finished web app design or dashboard.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may sell, license, sub-license or distributed and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
- You may publish the item in your team library or share the files within your organization for participants only if you've bought a team license. A team license allows for unlimited editors.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can't share the item link into the web or distribute (e.g. embed) with Figma public access.
- You can't place any of Item design files into the End Product as it is.
- You can't redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can't do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can't re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can't publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you bought the solo license.
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license from solo to team, contact me.
Returns and Refunds Policy
There is no way to guarantee that users will not copy and paste assets after purchase. Therefore, refunds will not be available.
That being said, I would really like to understand why you are not happy with the purchase. So please feel free to reach out, and we will see if I can make things right. I want users to be happy, so I will do everything in my power to ensure you get what you need from this file.